The Omaha Masters Swim Program requires the first 3 items (you are encouraged to do #4):
1. You must be a current United States Masters Swimming (USMS) member. Register for USMS on-line - https://www.usms.org, click on the "Join/ Renew" button and follow the steps to register.
You will need to pay an annual Administrative Fee for the program and fill out this information sheet including your name,
address, birthday, and e-mail. The annual fee is $25. Checks are payable to "Samland." The Administrative fee is
waived for college students.
3. You will need to pay Coaching Fees for the program. You can pay
monthly ($50), quarterly ($125) or for the entire year ($475). The monthly fee is by the month, not for a 30-day cycle. You
determine the number of days that you want to swim per month. The Coaching fees remain the same regardless of if you swim
4 times per month or 30 times per month.
If you are a member of The Kroc Center, the fees are
paid monthly ($35), quarterly ($100) or for the entire year ($375). Kroc members are also responsible for the annual fee of
4. You should consider "giving back" to the sport of swimming!! You can volunteer
to help with free Adult Swim Lessons (ask Sue Nutty). You can become a booster club member. You can volunteer at a swim meet
- Masters, College, High School, Age Group, YMCA, or Summer League. You can be a web master for a swim program. You can be
a volunteer coach for our program. You can mentor one of our new swimmers. "Giving back" is an important component
to the philosophy of this program!
The fees for 2021 are as follows:
Annual Admin Fee
Special Rate for Kroc
Center Members (swimming only at Kroc Center)
Annual Admin Fee
Checks are to be made out to ‘Samland’
- both administrative fee and program fee can be on the same check. Checks can be given to
the coach on deck on mailed to Todd.
3513 S. 94 Ave.
make checks payable to "Samland" -- both administrative fee and swim fee can be on the same check.
As another option, if you're an Apple person and use APPLE PAY, you can to
send your fees to Todd using APPLE PAY to his cell phone number: 402-250-1769. Please
include a note indicating who it's from!
USMS Drop-in swimmers welcome:
A daily facility fee for the Kroc Center is needed at $12.00. Pay at the desk when you come
in. This daily fee provides you with complete access to the entire facility, not just the pool (and it's an awesome
facility). After the daily Krok Center fee, no additional fees are needed to swim with us! However, you must be
a currently-registered and card-carrying United States Masters Swimming member. Please present your membership card
when you show up to practice.